Welcome to the Franchise Information section of La Salsa.com. Currently we are franchising throughout the United States and International Markets. If you wish to be considered, we ask that you please fill out the franchise inquiry in its entirety. All information submitted to La Salsa is used only to assist in the pre-screening of potential investors/partners, and will be kept confidential. If you are interested in developing a specific market and meet all of the preliminary requirements, please complete the inquiry form.
- $200,000 liquid cash per restaurant, $500,000 net worth per restaurant
- Restaurant experience or an operating partner with at least 10% ownership, who has restaurant experience
- Franchise Fee: $50,000 per restaurant
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Franchise Agreement: 10 years
When you’re ready to discuss how La Salsa can add a little flavor to your financials, please give us a call at (949) 270-8900 or Click Here to submit your inquiry to our franchise development department.
The La Salsa Stores
La Salsa restaurants work well in an array of locations, from in-line strip centers, to small free-standing villages, to downtown business districts. A typical La Salsa restaurant might be located in high-visibility and high-traffic retail center, preferably on the end cap. Our stores are designed with a contemporary, inviting atmosphere and stylish, colorful decor that appeals to both lunch and dinner patrons. Popular lifestyle attractions like movie theatres and grocery stores make great co-tenants.
Within a 2-mile radius except where noted
- Residential Population: 35,000+
- Daytime (workplace) Population: 10,000 within 1-mile
- Median Household Income: $60,000+
- Main Frontage Drive Traffic: 20,000 vehicles daily minimum
- Average Age: 38
We will also consider non-traditional locations that can provide adequate traffic flow such as upscale retail centers, universities, airports and military facilities.
At La Salsa, the success of our franchisees is our number one priority. We strive to provide our restaurants owners with the systems and resources needed to facilitate a successful operation. We understand that the true advantage to the franchise investor is a proven system upfront combined with ample support when they need it. Below is a comprehensive list of the support services you can expect as a La Salsa Franchisee.
- Marketing Support
- Real Estate & Construction
- Management Training
- Restaurant “Opening Team” Support
- On-going Operational Support
Real Estate Development Requirements
- Standard in-line development models
- Grocery or power center-anchored shopping centers
- Food Courts
- 25’ space sized frontage minimum
- Adequate parking with direct access to building entrance
- Ability to incorporate patios, awnings, and umbrellas to the space preferred.
- Preferred co-tenants are grocery stores, movie theatres, daily needs and/or lifestyle centers
- Maximum signage potential
- HVAC: 1-ton per 175 sq. ft. of gross floor area
- Electrical: 120/280v-3 phase-4 wire-400 amps
- Water: 1.5” domestic service supplied to lease space
- Sanitary sewer: 4” connection minimum
- Natural Gas: 1.5” connection, medium pressure, supplied to lease space
- Telephone: 2” conduit with pulled-rope, supplied to lease space, 25- pair cable minimum
- Grease Interceptor: 750 gallon, 4” waste, or as required per local codes
LA SALSA FRANCHISES ARE AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEES ONLY IN CERTAIN STATES. LA SALSA FRANCHISE, LLC WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE UNLESS REGISTERED (OR EXEMPT) IN THE STATE WHERE THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER RESIDES OR WHERE THE FRANCHISE WILL BE LOCATED. THIS OFFER IS NOT BEING DIRECTED TO ANY RESIDENT OF ANY STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION WHERE LA SALSA FRANCHISE, LLC IS NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED TO OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE, UNLESS OTHERWISE QUALIFIED OR EXEMPT. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL, OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY A LA SALSA FRANCHISE. AN OFFER TO SELL A LA SALSA FRANCHISE IS MADE BY FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT ONLY.
CALIFORNIA DISCLAIMER: THESE FRANCHISES HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE FRANCHISE INVESTMENT LAW OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. SUCH REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL, RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE COMMISSIONER OF CORPORATIONS NOR A FINDING BY THE COMMISSIONER THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS TRUE, COMPLETE AND NOT MISLEADING.
La Salsa – Corporate Offices – Kahala Brands™
9311 E Via De Ventura
Scottsdale AZ 85258
Phone: (949) 270-8900 x2343
Fax: (949) 270-8901